_______JUST FOR THE PIONEERS LINKTV/LOUNGE/CUBEITV/CHATTV

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Richmond-Windsor dating - Looking for a change

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sunshine

PostSubject: Richmond-Windsor dating - Looking for a change   Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:49 am

dating in Canada - Seduce me My name is Nathalie ALCORN i wanna go out to a bar or club to chill out nearby. your age isnt that important as long as you are normal and cool to be around. im a sexy coed who finally lives on her own and want to use my privacy finally! i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular social site so if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. singles in Melton free online dating Central Coast dating New South Wales online dating singles in Bendigo free online dating singles in Queensland free online dating I'm looking for a man who isn't afraid to show me what's he's got!!!! I love to dance and han out with friend!s I am a laid-back person who loves to have fun! I want some sex without a commitment for the time being but that seems hard to find! Just lookoing for some fun. Nothing too serious right now. If something seriuos comes along, im definaetly open to it. Anyway, message me if you want to chat. I am very cute and know how to pleases by the way! nothing creeps me out more than weak or creepy guys so don't answer if you're a wuss. Need someone who can handle all of me at least for a date, and don't be cheap because I'm really worth it and you wont regret it at the end of the night. i am a great person to be around. i am really looking for someone that i can have a intimate encounter with. someone who can **** the sh*tout of me. if you think you can do that then lets talk but you have to have a big****bye: im a flirty young student in college that is looking for a friend with benefits. i want someone to show me around town and we can take it from there Wink i love those little cereal variety packs and im the same way with men Wink if lal this sounds good to you then message me. i like to be submissive, i love to swallow, i love all things to do with sex. if you want to know more, let me know.... i love to swallow cum and be spanked, please let me please you!! so hit me up what u waiting for?
Back to top Go down

Richmond-Windsor dating - Looking for a change
Page 1 of 1